Wednesday, September 14, 2016

White Ferrari by Frank Ocean

This track is my personal favorite off of his new album Blonde, but please feel free to request any Frank Ocean song because any one of his masterpieces is worth the work :)

C      E    G   A   A     G    E
Bad luck to talk on these rides
C       E   G    A
Mind on the road
E         AGA  E       C     D      E        C
Your dilated eyes watch the clouds float
E          CDE
White Ferrari
D    C   E       D
Had a good time
CE   C     D   E    CD      E     C       DEC
(16: how was I supposed to know anything?)
C  E    G    A  E    AGE
I   let you out at Central
E DG    E    E    AG A     E
I didn't care to state the plain
C      D       E       C
Kept my mouth closed
EC        C   A   GCA
We're both so familiar
E          CDE
White Ferrari

G      B    A
Stick by me
DE     A   G
Close by me
C     E      D
You will find
C       E    D    E
You will find me
C   C    D   DE   AG
Is this the slow body?
F        F    F   FF    A     C
Left when I forgot to speak
B  B  B   D    BA        BD     BA
So I text the speech, lesser speeds
BD       BA     G
Texas speeds, yes
BD     B     A  BD B   A
Base takes its toll on me
BDBA         BDBA       G
Eventually, eventaully, yes
G BA    BDBA       BDBA     G
I only eventually, eventually, yes

F  F    G    D    C    E   F  G     EED
I care for you still and I will forever
F      G      D    C   E   F    G      ED
That was my part of the deal, honest
E    C    A  GCA
We got so familiar
GG            D    C    E   F    G
Spending each day of the year,
E          CDE
White Ferrari
E         C
Good times
G   C   CA  GE
In this life, life
D   D   DC  AE
In this life, life

E      G    GG    G
One too many years
E         AG        GG      E E     AG
Some tattooed eyelids on a facelift
G        GG   GE    E   AG
Mind over matter is magic
E E   AG
I do magic
D  E     E       ED  C C    ED  C  E     D   C    E     D  
If you think about it it's over in no time the best life

G      EDCB CB  AG
Ooh, oooh, ooh, ooh
D     E      E      GD  D   DDE    EGA
I'm sure we're taller in another dimension
D     E     E       G      D    D    E       E    GA
You say we're small and not worth the mention
D         E     E    GD       D     E      GA
You're tired of movin', your body's achin'
D    E         EG    D        DE   E    G
We could vaca, there's places to go
DE         E   GE  D    E    G    A
Clearly this isn't all that there is
D       D       E        D     GA
Can't take what's been given
D      D    E    EG    D       D      ED    D
But we're so okay here, we're doing fine
DE       D      GD
Primal and naked
D        E     E    G      D    D    E  E    GA
You dream of walls that hold us in prison
D   E    E    G      D     D     E        D    G  D
It's just a skull, least that's what they call it
D       D     E    D    G
And we're free to roam

No comments:

Post a Comment