Saturday, June 14, 2014

Bottle It Up by Sara Bareilles

Bottle It Up by Sara Bareilles

E          G   A      GG   E     GE
There'll be girls across the nation
E       E    G   G   D    C
That will eat this up babe
D   E     F    E    F      E     D    C     D     EF    E D  C
I  know that it's your soul but could you bottle it up and
E     D      C  E   D     C  E
Get down to the heart of it,
D   C   E    D      C       E    D  C    E     D
No it's my heart you're shit out of your luck
C         C     D   E    F    ED    C    E     C     A    ED
Don't make me tell you again my love love love love
E       C      A     ED
Love love love love


E G   AG    G  E   GEE         D    GGG         D
I am aiming to be somebody this somebody trusts
C      D    EFE      D
With her delicate soul
C   D   E      F   E        D        CC    D   C    E     D
I don't claim to know much except soon as you start
C    E      D       C  E     D
To make room for the parts
C       E      D   C  E    DC    D    E      F  E  DC    D
That aren't you it gets harder to bloom in a garden of
E       C       A   ED
Love love love love
E       C      A     ED
Love love love love


CA     E    C BB   G       D    AA   A    F       C
Only think I ever could need, only one good thing
C         EF     E D   C   D
Worth trying to be and it's


E         D       C         C
Love, Love, Love, Love
C C  D  C
I  do  it  for
E         D      C      C
Love, love, love, love


AA      A B  CC      A     A A A    B
Started as a flicker meant to be a flame
A      B     CB    CC      A  A   A    A    B
Skin has gotten thicker but it burns the same
A   A BB  C C   ED    D  D    E   F    D    D
Still a baby in a cradle got to take my first fall
CD        EF      E    F    ED        C    D    E
Baby's getting next to nowhere and her back
FE         F   B
Against the wall.
A       A     A    A     B    CC     A      A   B
You meant to make me happy make me sad
A      B   C     D  CB    CA   A  D
Want to make it better better so bad
C      C      D      DEFD     C   D     EF      E       D
But save your resolutions for your never new year
C       D  EF   E     FED    D E    F   B
There is only one solution I can see here


C C D  C    E      D      C      C
I  do it  for love, love, love, love
E     EE    EF     G  G     E     E      G    AE
Oh, only gonna get get what you give away,
C   D    EFD  DEC
So give love, love
EE     EF     G   G    E     E     G     AE
Only gonna get get what you give away
C
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment