Saturday, July 28, 2012

Part of Me by Katy Perry

Part of Me
Katy Perry
all B's are flat

F        F      F   F  F    F   F       FD
Days like this i want to drive away
F        F    F     F     F       F        F   F     FD
pack my bags and watch your shadow fade
F         F        F   C
you chewed me up
F     F     F    G
you spit me out
 F    F  F   DC     C    C     A
like i was poison in your mouth
F       F     F  C
you took my light
F        F        F     G
you drained me down
F      F     F    A    B    A   B  A
but that was then and this is now
A        A   A   A
now look at me

A    A  F   G    A  A
this is the part of me
F        F       GG   AA    FF    F     F F    AG   A
that you're never gonna ever take away from me
G
no
A    A  F    G   A A
this is the part of me
F      F         GG    AA   AF    F    FG     AG  A
that you're never gonna ever take away from me
G
no
F          F      C      C     C      A
throw your sticks and your stones
F          F      A        A     A    D
throw your bombs and your blows
F      F       C      CC   A      F     BABA
but you're not gonna break my soul
A     A F    G   A A
this is the part of me
F       F      GG      AA   FF     F     FF   AG   A
that you're never gonna ever take away from me
G
no

F       G    F  G  F    GFAD
now look at me im sparkalin
F   GFG
a firework
F  GF         AG
a dancing flame
G      F       GF  G  F   G    FA    F     AF     AF  AG
you wont ever put me out again im glowing oh whoah
F    G    F    G      F    GF        AD
so you can keep the diamond ring
F    C    F       FF          FFFG
it dont mean nothing anyway
F    G   F   G    F         GF  AG
in fact you can keep everything
AG
yeah
AG
yeah
AA      A  A
except for me

No comments:

Post a Comment